Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just A Very Short Update

Wow..

It really HAS been a while huh..

But here I am, and yeap I'm still alive.. In case you're wondering.
And this blog page is still alive too, thankfully.

What's new with me...

Still pretty much in love with that same guy I wrote about in my few last posts :) (Alhamdulillah)

Work has been, just okay..
Still the same slow Vee, at times I couldn't stop myself from realizing that fact every time I messed up.

Friends.

You know how I love making friends wherever I go, right? And that's just what I did.
My circle has been expanding every time
Nothing beats people who aren't judgmental and accept us for who we are and make us feel so welcomed.

Family.
All good. (Alhamdulillah)

This is the best I can do because I kinda don't have much time lol.

Will deffffinitely come back as soon as I can, and write something more worth reading.

Toodles!





No comments: