Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ira.

Know what, it's been exactly 25 days since my bestfriend Ira passed away. When i was at the hospital, when everyone including me was at the hospital when it seemed like she was fighting to live when it was just the machine, I cried too much. Until I fall asleep, until I got awaken by the news that she's gone. I cried too much.

When I came back to work, and live my life in this 25 days, I've kinda forgotten that she's gone. But every now and then, when I got slapped back into reality, there was a voice in me that reminded me, "Ira dah tak ada.." And then all those flashbacks came to my mind. Her laughter, her voice.. Her husky voice calling my name.

The next day, I'll be doing the same old thing. Working, hanging out with my friends. I laughed, I talk alot (as always),.. And then one time when I get to be alone again, it strucked me. Shit, I've actually lost a bestfriend. A good friend.

Truth is. It's hard for me to believe that she's gone. I mean I had a whatsapp conversation with her the week earlier and we were supposed to meet up. And like, all of a sudden she's gone? It can't be.
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting God, fate or death. It's just.
So unexpected.

And yes. Whatever it is, nothing could change the fact that she's gone. She's really gone. Al-Fatihah. Ira aku rindu kau....

No comments: