Saturday, November 5, 2011

Best advanced birthday present ever!

I met my idol Kimora Lee Simmons! It was awesome.
How can you not love and adore her...
A very good role model to other celebs..
She tried her very best to talk to all her fans and followers..
She was super duper friendly..
A dream came true, indeeeeeed~

My mom met her first right after she touched down at the airport!
And she signed an autograph for me. It's awesome that both me and my mom got to meet and hugged Kimora. Honestly, it was: a w e s o m e !

And thanks to KLS, I met a bunch of new friends.
Those who waited for her to come out from The Gardens Residences last night.

How I felt when she hugged me?
Beyond worrrdssss to describe!

1 comment:

blog-tips-kurus said...

fabolous!!

itu je ke? updates la lagi dear.. :-)