Tuesday, October 4, 2011

m.a.s.s.i.v.e.... ke?

So yah, I was there at the event.
Wasn't so excited to go.. So we reached the circuit at almost 11pm if I'm not mistaken...
Okay.
The event was, okayyyyy..
I prefer Godskitchen Boombox.
Their props are better.
But whatever it is, I'm still mad about the package of my new shirt and landyard that went missing while I was standing in the middle of the crowd.
Yes, they were still in the plastic bag as I just purchased it from the entrance.
I was holding my leather jacket, together with the package so I guess it slipped
from my hand as it was kinda slippery.
And someone must have picked it up as soon as they saw it on the ground and just took it.
I almost cried.
But thanks to my beloved future brother in law (amin..)- Hazrul Shah, he gave me his...
heheheh..
He was the one who's willing to give them to me, so it's not my fault right.

No comments: