Thursday, October 13, 2011

Distress

Honestly,
I just can't stand all this stress.
I can't stand feeling all stressful every single day.
Even when nothing's up, when I should feel okay, being in good condition,
it seems like that thing called stress has fully conquered my mind, my brain, my life.
Stress could lead to dull skin complexion, acnes, eating disorder(lesser or more appetite).
And that's obviously not healthy!
It can even leads to heart attack, diabetes and other critical diseases.
Insomnia?
Used to it!
How can people easily tell us to stop thinking, try to get rid of all the thoughts that would be lingering on our heads when we're trying to sleep?
It is seriously not that easy dude.

2 comments:

Angry Girl said...

Welcome to my world.
Can totally relate.

Angry Girl said...

Welcome to my world.
Can totally relate.