Friday, July 2, 2010

Silence of the black sheep.

Oh heyyyy....
God!! Where on earth have I beeeeen...

It's been quite some time since I posted my last post down there...
And yahhhh I do miss all of yo
u :)

So err...
My life's been okay...

Some things happened.
Those good and bad ones...
Well I guess, as a human being we do need those to actually live our normal lives, don't we?
But Alhamdulillah, without those bad things, I don't think I'll be as strong as I am today..
*giggles*

By the way...

I'm sorta having some issues with....
Hm... with the fact that I'm reallyyyy as old as my age..
Hahaha...

I mean, how fast is that..

Errrrrr....
Mommyy.. Do I actually HAVE TO get marrrrrrieddddd sooon????????



Owwwwwkayyyy now that actually did freaked me out a lil'..
Bahahahha..


So what's next?
Marriage, parenthood, get old, get sick.... and die..


Now that's life, innit?
Hee..

And there!
Just another silly post by me!

Just to keep my blog updated.. ;)

So yah, be safe where ever you are, people!


Hugs!

2 comments: