Saturday, May 15, 2010

To do.

Salams, greetings everyone..
:)
I just feel like blogging, tak sure nak post pasal apa..
But then yah, I'm still jobless..
Saya telah selamat dan dengan rasminya menjadi penganggur tegar for a few months already..
It's not that I feel great about it, but rasanya semua benda jadi ada sebab kan?
And not that I enjoy being stuck at home or going here and there tanpa arah tuju..
I do miss those working days..
From my retail job at Topshop, and being a hostess at some of the first class/business class airport lounges in KLIA.
I miss thinking what to wear everyday to work during those days in Topshop..
I miss my hostess uniform..
And most of all, of course I do miss all my ex-colleagues from both places.
Missing all the fun, the love, duties, and ALL.

Why am I jobless?
Hmm. Selepas berfikir dan berfikir, saya temui jawapan nya iaitu, saya tak ada hati nak bekerja. I mean, bukan sekarang..
And saya pun tahu memang tak best la kalau kerja for a few months, and then rasa dah tak ada hati and chow..
Oh no, bukan saya maksudkan yang saya nak menganggur aje, and harap parents saya tanggung saya lagi.
It's just that, I think I do have some dreams to achieve.
I'm more interested to continue my studies, and live life as a student as long as I can..
I mean, I still have a very long way to go, no?
So what's the rush.
I'm not even getting married or anything, I don't even have time to actually find myself a bf and all.

So yah...
I wanna continue my studies!
I wanna work on assignments and all..

It's never too late right...

Insya'Allah.
Everything's gonna be okay..
It's not like I wanna be selfish or anything, but I do agree with some people who has been telling me to do what I want, follow my heart, do what I think is best for myself.

I guess I don't mind trying.

No comments: