Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Better Not To.

Heyyyyy!
I'm here, yahhhh I'm blogging..
I've been kinda busy lately--- hahahhaha nahhhh seriously, I been busy catching up with my good friends here in M Town..

What's new...
Oh the hair, not a new issue to me ;)
Yah, hello I'm Sabrina the girl with the short hair.. :P

More current updates?
Hm..
I'm not so sure how to put my current feelings into words actually.
I'm not even sure if it's a bad or a good thing..

But, I think I'm starting to feel this one particular feeling that I've been trying so hard to avoid.

Okay.
See, it's hard! :D



He has always, always, ALWAYS been there for me.
Thru good and bad times.
He will do or atleast try his very very best to provide anything I need.

But I can't fall in love with him or have the same exact feeling that he has for me.

Because.... He's my bestfriend...... Maybe I did, accidentally fall for him. But still, it's going nowhere. I don't mind losing a lover, but a bestfriend- no, I won't take that risk- not again.
Been there, done that. And it sucks! Hahaha..

I'm not actually in the mood to post anything, but I kinda forced myself.

Love is a feeling that I'm trying to avoid.
It's too soon for me to get involve in that thing called love.
Pffft hahahaha..

See ya!

No comments: