Wednesday, January 20, 2010

*Yawns*

Seriously, you stalkers really don't have your own life to deal with, do you?
And what's with the nicknames? Doom, 2good2betrue lah..
Being Anonymous, and dropping comments here is wayyyy more desperate.
Pulling stunts on the net is wayyyyyy too pathetic.
I'm gonna delete all those weird comments from strangers.
Well it's my blog.

And call me desperate or whatever, at least I have my own life to deal with.
Rather than you people who has got no life and better things to do.

But like I said, just in case you missed this from this blog page;


Your idea of me is fabricated with materials you have borrowed from other people and from yourself. What you think of me depends on what you think of yourself. Perhaps you create your idea of me out of material you would like to eliminate from your own idea of yourself. Perhaps your idea of me is a reflection of what other people think of you. Perhaps what you think of me is simply what you think that I think of you. Don’t tell me who I am because unless I write all my thoughts down on a piece of paper and hand it to you, you don’t even know half my life. Isn’t it weird how you never seem to focus on what you like about a person but tend to notice every flaw they have?

But whatever it is, I appreciate it when you actually spend most of your time here, checking out my life. Thanks for the concern.
God bless.

No comments: