Friday, January 8, 2010

Why The 6 Months Being Single

- I don't need another man to bully me and treat me like a f*ccin barua
- I don't need another man who switched off his phone whenever I'm around
- I don't need another man who talks about getting engaged to 3 girls at ONE time, including me
- I don't need another man to talk alotta cocks and bulls
- I don't need another man to make me speed and risk my life just to be next to him
- I don't need another man to talk shit behind my back when things between us are over and done
- I don't need another man who swears 24/7
- I don't need another man who doesn't appreciate my loyalty
- I don't need another man who's leaving in his very own world
- I don't need another man who gets mad for no f*ccin reason
- I don't need another man who will dump me just because I pranked him on his birthday
- I don't need another man to ignore my calls and ignored me just because I'm 2 minutes late to meet him up
- I don't need another man to treat me like a f*ccin recycleable garbage
- I don't need another man to say that he loves me at the 1st second and at the third he doesn't anymore
- I don't need another man who's got so much talent in twisting and turning
- I don't need another man who changes girls' names into guys' in his phone book
- I don't need another man who keeps telling me that this and that girl is chasing him when truth is it's the other way round
- I don't need another man to come to me when he's having hard times with his woman, and when they're cool, he's gone
- I don't need another man to f*ccin treat me like a f*ccin puppet
- I don't need another man to keep telling me that I'm the best but he just couldn't love me like how he used to before
- I don't need another man who's having issues with himself and drag me along like I'm the messed up one
- I don't need another man with friends that keep reminding me to beware of him
- I don't need another man who keeps telling me that I've got so much issues that are too much for him to handle
- I don't need another man to calm me down by saying. "be patient", and that's the best he can do
- I don't need another man who spends all his money on unnecessary stuffs just to f*ccin show them off
- I don't need another man to introduce me to his family and when things are over, he'll bitched around about me to his fam
- I don't need another man to easily swear with God's name yet never did he mean it
- I don't need another man who is a f*ccin coward and keeps running away from issues
- I don't need another man who will scold me like I'ma f*ccin 12 years old
- I don't need another man to make a f*ccin big fool out of myself


i just don't need another man who doesn't even know the true meaning of love yet keep saying "I love you"

4 comments:

+faliqfahmie said...

wah ni mcm true experience je gum ;)

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

eh biasaaa.. hahahah.. do i look like i "mintak simpati", barns barns? lol. i'm sharing man. so that ppl know that dalam dunia ni ada manusia mcm tu yg wujud. LAUGH OUT LOUD!

«-°[§nºw.ªngè£]°-» said...

true ! u've helped me a lot to say out d words why i dun need a man.hahaha.n dang! i love ur words
<3

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

«-°[§nºw.ªngè£]°-»- OMG i'm glad to know that I actually helped just by this post that SOME PPL considered as "seeking sympathies". LOL. yes i share because i care, see? Hope u gonna be better after this okay. You know who's the idiot. So don't be twice an idiot, dearest =)