Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am me.

It's good talking about me, isn't it?
It's good trying to see me fall on the ground.

Well, I ain't no God to punish you.
I ain't no God to even judge you especially when I don't even know you.
That's all that I have to say.

I'm still gonna lead my life.
And if talking about me satisfies you, and if bitchin' around about me is one your life's routine, then go ahead.
I am a nobody to stop you.

I'm just gonna do my part, for my ownself.
My life has never been about doing paybacks to people who obviously having issues with me. I'm still keeping my own principle, I just don't mess with people especially strangers.

Be what you want.
I can never care less.

It's your life.
I ain't no preacher to brag about life, God, karma and so on.
You've got your own believings, you've got your own brain.

But yah, thank you =)

No comments: