Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally Freed.

I don't want you here.
I don't need you like how I used to before.
I don't need you at all.
I'm just not that Sabrina or Vee that you used to know back then.
I guarantee it this time.
I won't let myself to easily let you knocked me down again and again.
Back off and be gone.
My final request that you have to fulfill.

Go away.
I ain't got nothing to lose whether or not having you around.
It feels so much better when you're not.
It even surprised and even amazed myself.
I finally came to this level.
Where I realized that you're nothing but the biggest loser and idiotic that I've ever known in my whole lifetime.

A loser who will keep running away from your own mistakes.
A loser that will never learn of the word ENOUGH.
A coward.
Talk and more talks but ain't got no actions.

p a t h e t i c

One good word to describe you.
So I guess I've made it clear.
Just be effin gone.
I'de be so much happier that way.

Live your life, and I'll live mine.
Deal with your own business that is now not at all mine.

Thank YOU.

No comments: