Saturday, January 30, 2010

Countdown!

One more week to go til' my Aunty-Nieces&Nephews reunion!
A cousin will be coming down all the way from Jakarta.
Those in OZ couldn't make it.
Singapore, most of them will be coming!
Superb.
Can't say that I'm excited already til I get my retro dress since the theme selected is The 70's! And and there's already a list of activities that will be held in our aunt's hotel during the event.
Free and easy, high tea, retro night, pool party, performances, and the best part is- she came out with the rule- NO PARENTS ALLOWED, accept for herself. Lol.
Oh and yes, there will also be some sorta 'health talk'? LOL.
M Suites JB, herrre we come!

3 comments:

red said...

Hi,

I love reading your post.

Happy blogging!

nick said...

Hi,

I like your blog.

Love to read your post.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

red: hey... thanks alot for dropping by.. i've checked yours too.. and it's great reading all those interesting stuffs you posted. especially SKY HIGH. I've done parasailing once, and it was a blast!! Can't wait to do it again in March!
Nick: Thanks to you too.. And whoaa i love them rides! :P