Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another chapter.

Still trying to cope...
Still keeping my head up high..
Still trying to think wayyy out of the box..
Still trying to see further at the brighter and maybe brightest side..

I know I keep on saying this..
But time really flies so damn fast...
It's a bad sign. Lol.

By the way..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA...
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART..
NO MATTER HOW SOMETIMES I TEND TO BE RUDE..
NO MATTER HOW SOMETIMES I MAKE YOU MAD.
NOTHING WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE ONLY QUEEN OF MY HEART.
HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY..
NOTHING ELSE I WISH FOR YOU, BUT HAPPINESS, FAITH AND BLESSINGS ALL THE WAY THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFETIME.

On current issues, work is doing fine..
Bestfriends, still sticking with me, Alhamdulillah..
Haters?
I couldn't care less.


MONKEYS: I don't wanna be twice as what you are. ;P

Oh toodles for now!

No comments: