Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daddy's day

Hello everyone; friends, relatives, followers and fellow stalkers... :)

Oh no no, I forgot that I've decided not to call anyone who visited my blog as a stalker no more since my blog has always been here for public viewing and never been private before.. So it's a freedom to everyone to read it. Yeap.



Oh well..

First and foremost, I'd like to wish my dad a very Happy Happy Birthday..
And of course I wish him all well and all smiles and all the good things..



On current updates..
I'm actually suffering from fever right now.
A fresh one, since yesterday...

After 3 days off from work and spending my so-called holidays in Singapore, JB and Malacca- now I'm sick. Oh yes, I'm enjoying it...------- NOT!!!! ergh.

On life; everything's flowing normally. With ups, and downs. :)
Be safe ppl.
I gotta get ready to work..

No comments: