Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nowv Amp Berrrrr 24th 1987 :)

Finally, the day that no one has been waiting for has arrived. Bahahhahaha..
Okay Happy Birthday, dear self.

Funny, I tried to thank each person who wished me on Facebook last night.. But I woke up earlier today and checked my FB; too many to be replied. I'm touched looking at those people being so thoughtful.. ;) And deep down, of course I appreciate them all. It's just that right at 12am last night, I don't feel good at all; which I don't even know why...

But whatever it is, to me, birthday is just the same like every other days. Age increases every day. Tomorrow is just around the corner anyways, then nothing's so special anymore. Lol.

Here I am, the so-called birthday girl.. Still feeling down, gonna get ready to work in awhile more. Nothing to expect; coz it's all the same. :)

See you later peeps.

3 comments:

The Urban Muslimah said...

happy bday lil sis. may you be blessed always :)

xoxo
Sish Nina

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

Thanks kakak..
:))
levyeww

Ms Chaya said...

Happy belated Birthday Vee!