Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov 22nd.




Hello everybody..

Today was quite a blast..
After quite some time missing WCM's events, I finally joined the Sunday Drive to Ipoh earlier today.
Got up at 6+am, got ourselves ready and we headed to our meet up point at Elmina R&R... After everyone gathered, we started our convoy to Ipoh..
We reached our destination which was Nasi Vanggey, must be one of the famous nasi kandar place there in Ipoh kot..
The food was awesome, thankfully...
=)

Before the event ended, they announced about a birthday to celebrate.
Never did I expected anything that's gotta do with me..
I was sitting behind the crowd, where everybody's paying attention to the person who was talking with the hailer.
Until I heard my dad's name got mentioned after the word 'birthday'.. and after my dad's, I heard Uncle Zaki called my name loud and clear.
Okay, now that was a real surprise.
I was so surprised.

And after years since the last time my dad kissed my cheeks, I got that kiss again.. :)

Thanks WCM.
I heard that my sis and Uncle Zaki were the ones who's been planning on the surprise, and Uncle Zaki bought the cake. Lol.
Malu aje.

I don't like surprises.
I mean, I hate feeling shocked and all.
But this kinda surprises cracked smiles on my face. =)

Eventhough my birthday is not even today. LOL

Next excitement, I can't wait till this coming 27th. Where I will be spending my Hari Raya Haji with my family at Avillion Admiral Cove, Port Dickson. And my off day has been approved!! Wheeeeeee~

4 comments:

mashimarul. said...

helo sabrina. happy belated b'day yaw! :DD

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

halo mashimarul. tengkiu!!! :DD

nea said...

awwwww...sooo schweeetttt!!! happy for u.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

i know.. kan!!! :DD