Monday, October 26, 2009

First day at new place.

I just got back from work, I mean, I'm still hanging around somewhere around Thai Royal Silk Lounge, which I handled for today..
They might be sending me to other lounges such as Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines next..
Haih..

M waiting for my sis, going back with her.
Parked my car at the ERL station...

And my new job is great so far, Alhamdulillah..
They make me feel welcomed and comfortable..

Monday is not our busy day.. So I was smiling, sitting and writing most of the time..
Lol.
Lets see what happened on Wednesday, see if I can handle the busyness..

Sigh..

I've been missing this atmosphere, this surroundings.
Now here I am, back in KLIA.

LOL.

Alhamdulillah..

3 comments:

S.G.S said...

syg, tu dh dekat dgn my house. turun bandar tasek selatan punya erl dh dekat dh. bleh lepak ngan i. huhu

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

ye ke?! rumah u dkt mana?????

S.G.S said...

dekat bdr tasek selatan la syg, 3 min je dr lrt tu, dekat dlm sikit dr shell station tu.