Thursday, September 24, 2009

....not now.

Time : 3.30Am
Location : My very own bedroom, Malacca

I’m feeling so damn sick.
Plus the fear of not waking up the next day is haunting me.
My lungs, or my chest, hurts so bad..
It’s been going on for a few days already.

When I’m lying on my bed to sleep, it kills me when I’m turning from side to side,..
It feels like my lungs are stuck in between, and it hurts.
At times, it’s even hard for me to catch my breathe.
Especially when I’m also having coughs at the same time..
When I wanted to cough, it’s like so suffering for me to take that breathe before coughing.

I’m afraid to sleep.
I’m afraid to think of that possibility that I might lose everything I have just because of one night that I decided to sleep.

Right at this very second, it’s aching still.

The very same pain..
Sometimes it gets even worst.

God please don’t let me die now.
Pls pls,

I’m so happy having my family around.
And I don’t wanna trouble them anymore.


sigh.

1 comment:

Ash said...

you...wht happen....
feel like wanna cry reading ur article.....
wht happen to ur lung??