Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stepping Stone.

God, the time is indeed, flyin so fast.
The fasting month is seriously just around the corner.

And I just realized that this year, it's gonna be diff for me.
I'm away from my fam.
I can't be with papa, wandering around the bazaars buying food for breakfasting.
I can't be there at home and wake him up for Sahur.
Maybe I can.
But just for a day or two when I managed to go back during my one off day.

Ah it doesn't feel right!
Thinking of it makes me feel like resigning and go back home.
But I have to work, and the salary here is okay, better than those in my hometown eventhough it was never enough.

Will this year's Hari Raya brings some diffs too?
Never can I be too sure.
*sigh*

I've already applied my leaves.
Ive been given 2 days Hari Raya leave.
Which we have to choose whether to start on Raya Eve, or start with the second day of Raya.
I've chosen Raya Eve and first day.

Breaking fast with my Muslim colleagues.
Heh.
New experience.
I don't know what to expect.
Sometimes, I have to admit I got homesick.

Maybe I'm used to having everything I wanted, having my important people around me.
But now I'm just not.
And I'm still tryin to get used to all this.
It is seriously still hard.

I feel like cryin already.

I miss going for Terawih, meeting my college mates at the mosque.
Sometimes go to bazaar with my friends..
Feeling tempted to food together.

Sheesh.
WTH i'm sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: