Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Eve.

2002.
The night you left me..
7 years already.
This is crazy.
Seven effin years.
Seven years of sniffing your shirt to sleep.
Aint that sweeeet.

I miss you.
I do miss you so much.

You're in a better place.
I keep reminding that to myself.
You're smiling down on me.
Telling me things will be okay.
Telling me I'll be just fine.
Telling me that I deserves way better.

Yes.

Al-Fatihah, may you rest in peace Love.

I'm holding my tears from dripping down.
Too many tests.
Too many obstacles.

Let me see you in my dreams. Grip my hands tightly and tell me that you will always be around. And that whenever the wind blows, that is you, protecting me, in your arms.

Stop it Sabrina.
Just stop it.

I love you.

1 comment:

gizbo said...

babe..i think he also wanted u to live ur life to the fullest..but somehow if u can stop and reminisce things..thats sweet..god knows what will happen..

and u should stop sniffing his shirt babe..hahaha..at least jgn tak basuh plak..byk kuman..:) just kidding k..happy berbuka and merdeka day..