Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mail for the dead 3

Assalamualaikum Faizal..

:)
I don't know what to say actually.
I guess you've seen them all.
I got knocked by the same person over and over again.
But can you see what I've become right now?
A stronger person, love.
A strong, faithful woman.
Still sticking to my strongest principle of patience.

There must be some wise reasons why I've been given the name Sabrina.
Sabar.

I'm seeing someone new.
It's been 15 days already.
He makes me smile alot, you know.
He managed to make me gather all my strengths back and move right on, not looking back at all.
He washed away all my pain.
I'm in love again.
Yes I know, I can't believe it either.
Everyone thought that it will be hard for me to get over the crook , as always.
But I guess my patience with the crook has finally come to and end.
It's been years since I've been treated more like rubbish kan?
Recyclable.
One that you can throw and pick it up back again.
I got blinded so much.
It's no use to regret.
I've learnt my lessons.
But I'm not worried at all you know.
Watching him desperately bitched around about me.
Making up stories about me.
It made my day.
You know I'm not the kind of person who enjoys pay backs kan.
Why be twice a monkey?
:)

Hey, I do miss you.

Still have your shirt in my arms every night.
:)
Never did I let my mind off you.
No worries sayang.
No worries.
I know it's been almost 7 years since you left me and gone back to the place where you belong.
Where we all belong.
Yet, I'm still here, missing you.

You know I will never ever forget you.
August 31st, 7years.
You left me.
It was hard.
But I managed to accept the fact that God loves you more.
And I do believe that you're in a better place.

I miss you.
And I hope all is well with you there.
I gotta go to work in the morning tomorrow.
Will write to you again.
I miss talking to you baby.


Al- Fatihah.


No comments: