Thursday, August 27, 2009

God..

I suddenly feel so much hatred on someone.
Never did I know I was tested this much.
If I don't stay strong and keep my faith with me, I might be insane already.
It was too much.

A single soul that tortured me over and over again.

It feels like I've been tortured since the first day I was borned.
That much.
Now imagine it.

And each one of the wrongs he did doesn't make him look like a human being to me.
Worst than a demon.

Yes.

You are not a human.


And if only your parents know what you did, I'm sure they won't believe that you're that very same infant they raised since 24 years ago.


I'm done and im out.

4 comments:

Mighty Jacksparrow said...

there's sure a lotta hate in there. sigh. hope u can get thru with it. wish u well then.

syasya ahmad said...

wats up?
anyhow,bersabarlah(:

nea said...

ego org tuh tgh terbakar rentung knowing that u r happy with someone else now.let him be.serves him right. B strong mami!

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

know what, aku x hrp pun ego dia rentung ke, dia rasa apa ke. i just couldnt care less anymore. i wonder where have all the feelings that i used to have gone to. but its all good. i couldnt be bother about him anymore. dendam pun tak ada. cuma rasa kagum. ada satu je manusia macam tu, and aku yang jumpa. wow. :)

syasya: nothing new. :) same old demon. =P