Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crystal clear.

I'm sorry I failed to provide you half of the money for you to get a new car.
I'm sorry I couldn't afford to get you a new phone.
I'm sorry I couldn't get you the lame Emporio's watch even it's on 15% discount.
I'm sorry I couldn't get you the extremely lame Onitsuka; mini cooper's edition.
I'm sorry that I have to remind myself, that you owe me almost 500bucks especially when I know now that you lied to me to get me spend the money on you.
I'm sorry but I think you're pathetic to talk about engagements with 3 girls (as far as I know), in 2 months time.
If you're tryna act like a fuccin casanova.
Well I guess you succeeded.
I do see you like one now.
A cheap, low class casanova.
One that's depending on the ladies.

I just cant keep this any longer.
I can just keep your name from my blog, for now.
It all depends on you.
How far you're going, testing my patience.
Keep going if you want to.
I've made my first move.

Keep the money.
It's called charity.
:)


You don't know me quite well yet.
Or maybe you haven't seen a part of me that will only appears when I can't take bullshits any longer.
Looks may be deceiving, my dear.
Trust me on that.

No comments: