Saturday, August 8, 2009

The art of....... ?

I am not pretty...
I am fat....
I walk like a giant.....
I have pimple marks on my face, even he noticed the rashes..
I am dark skinned...

But...

He makes me feel so beautiful..

I will remember that very moment when he said, "I love you, Vee..."
all of a sudden when I was driving and he was sitting next to me... In my CLK (cute lil' kancil) :)
Unexpected.
And all I was able to do was smileeee...
He makes me smile alllll the time....

He makes me laugh...
Like hell!
He cracks the hell out of me..

I can't be moody when I'm with him, because he always care and keep asking me whether I'm okay or not. =)
I feel lucky..

Sekaranggggggggggg... baru gua tau perasaan ada orang teman gua break!! haha. Toodles peeps!

2 comments:

AIMY HADEJAH BT AHMAD ZAKI said...

si angau!!ko mmg ske tershengih sorg2 kan!

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

mana ada.. fitnah! semua suka memfitnah aku. hahahah