Friday, May 15, 2009

Rise.

And she rise again...
That one very particular feeling gets lesser as days passed by...

I'm still on the love boat, no doubt.
Been on it for 7 years already and it feels like forever.
:)
Never lose the love feeling for him.
Not afraid to say that he has always been there for me.
Always been here actually.
Right beside me.
F is the man I love.
And he's too good to be true in my eyes.
God sent me an angel, and he's the only angel that can heal my pain and share my laughter.
Alhamdulillah.
"every rainy days has its benefits.."
And I truly believe in that.
God has a plan, He's working on it.
But I'm already happy enough, Dear God.
:)
Your power was never a doubt to me.

After all the pain, you sent me such happiness.
Thank You, I can never thank You enough.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.

You test my strength.
From crawling in pain, I stood up and rise again with a big proud smile on my face.
I always knew I can get thru all those mess.
I've been thru alot.
And so I believe I've learnt alot too.
:)

No comments: