Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Estupido~

Yes, how stupid have I been kan when I said no one cares about me graduating and all.
I've been foolish!!
I should be thankful, and I should not expect people to treat me or act like they're so happy that I've finally graduated.

I am looking forward for that day to come.
Eventhough I'm feeling all nervous already.
You know, getting up on stage, all by myself and all.
With everyone watching.

But, that's sorta my big day kan.
And with mom and dad watching me as well.

Man, I can sense that it will be such a nice feeling kan.
Let's hope for the day to turn out fine for everybody.

Amin.


Night everyone.




5 comments:

Rubina Yunal said...

amin.. :)

Ola said...

ammiin jga
hehe

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

Amin juga juga.. hee.. terima kasih anda anda.. :)

Naddy Razman said...

Congrats once again!
Nnt ms nama announce utk amik scroll..tarik nafas pjg2 pastu make sure catwalk cantik2. jgn jln bsepah.beribu mata akn memerhatimu yayg.silap langkah, blh tgolek atas stage..ahahahaha

Cheers,
Naddy

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

hahahha.. thanks for the advice yyg!! v dh igt awal2, jgn pakai heels. pakai flats aje. n baju kurung. heee...