Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Update.

Alrighty, I don't think there's any interesting stuffs that happened to me recently. But it feels like something's kinda missing when I didn't blog on anything. Lol.

So here I am, wait.

Figuring out what to type..
Loading...
Beeep....



Okay, so just in a month 2 weeks and 2 days to go til our 2 years anniversary.
It's not that long to be excited about- to some people..
But it is for me.
Since this is my first relationship being with ONE same guy for the past 1 year and 11 months +.
Some of my previous relationships would be on and off even after I got a new man, and broke up and got back with the ex and broke up and met a new one and got back to the old one.
Lol.

It sounds funny I know.
Not that I was such a bit*h but things happened u know.
I didnt planned it to happened like that lah.

That one particular person was always waiting, and I would always thougt that I won't lose anything to give him or US, another try and another try and another.
Lol.

So with this current boyfie of mine, yes we did broke up a few times- or maybe a thousand times. Haha. But so far, Alhamdulillah, whenever we broke up, I never did or even have the thoughts of running back to my ex or find someone new.
I don't actually like to boast or tell people how good my man is, how this or that he is.
Why?

Because I don't read people's hearts and minds.
No matter how I feel so close to him and all, I wouldn't know.
And fate, is in God's hand.

I don't want to boast around telling everyone how good my relationship is, since nothing is confirmed yet- not until the day that he proposed me.
And for now, all I can say is, I am happy here. The place that I wished to be forever. With him.
Amin.

_________________________________
I'm a jobless person, just because I have to wait for my referal examination. I'm not proud of it but I believe that no matter how, I just have to deal with it. There isn't any option, is there? Unless I chose to kiss my diploma goodbye. Heh.
I believe that something way better is waiting for me ahead.
*smiles*
Insyaallah.
I'm still walking slowly, I know.
Lazy ass I am. Lol.
But I do know that the day that I'll be running fast to grab my dreams and to be where I want to be will come, sooner or later. I just know.
_________________________________
On other stuffs; I'm in love with my new blackberry.
But too bad I can't take photos from the phone.
Psssh.
In fact, I can't use some of the functions provided, since I haven't registered for postpaid.
Hee.
I mean those internet functions, MMS and all.
Nanti la dah kerja, boleh la register postpaid.
Goodnight everybody!

2 comments:

nea said...

v..aku dah buat blog.haha sebab umah dah ber bertenet2.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

wahaa ye ke.. best2..