Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cuppylove.

I keep on posting on cupcakes recently huh? Lol.
Dah macam memang buat business ke apa pulak dah.. Sheesh..
Oh ok by the way, those cuppies were made for my boyfie.
Most people thought it was for Valentine's, and I kept explaining that I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, pls be noted :)

My dad has gone for a 3 days and 2 nights conference since Friday morning, and mom is here.
She'll be going back tomorrow.

Oh actually,...........

I have not much to tell. Hee.
Gnite everybodayhhhhh!!

2 comments:

Kuaizah Adenan said...

after diz buat business cupcakes jealah..
msti laku..sure i akn order dr u..hehe..;)
btw, u r so sweet..;)

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

haha..
if buat pun, of course kecil kecilan dulu la. hee.. tgh nak improve design bg kemas skit. hee. Insya'Allah, and thanks ye.. :P