Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blurbs.

Taken from a couple of Sis Nina's recent posts on hijjab.
I'm a nobody to talk about hijjab, I admit that I'm a Muslim lady but one that is still not wearing hijjab.

But Sis Nina's latest post entitled Berhijab tapi Smoking reminded me of this one time when I was in KL somewhere in December last year..
I was having my breakfast at Meal's Station while waiting for my sis who was having an interview at Wisma UOA.
Then there were this couple of ladies and 2 men sat at the table next to me. One of the ladies were wearing hijjab.
Honestly, eventhoug I have always been in KL, that was the first time I ever saw a lady wearing hijjab, smoking.
That's not what I see everyday.
Of course I didn't stare at her or whatever, but I was shocked.
I've seen some Arabian ladies do that before, it didn't surprised me tho.
But her, I don't know.
It's not like I give a damn.
But in my point of view, usually one issue such as that will lead to people who will start to judge all the other Muslimmah with hijjabs. Macam kata pepatah tu, kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga.
And Muslimmah are well known for being decent and all.
I still stand for their rights.
But it's not healthy for ONE single person to create bad talks amongst people on the other Muslimmah.
Just my two cent.
Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

No comments: