Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Acacia.


It's already been 3 days since I left KL.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, away from the 'rich food' my aunt has been feeding me when I was there.
Eventhough I miss tony roma's and chili's, I'm kinda thankful that we don't have them in Melaka.
And now all I have to do is hit the gym that I've not visit for a week or so.
Sheeesh.
But I do miss the beef bacon ceasar salad from rasta.
Hee.

By the wayyyy...
Last Saturday, I had so much fun!
Why?
Because I was at Bee's (one of my bestfriends) place in Seremban for her brother's wedding ceremony. All of my besties were there too..
Almost all, Awi couldn't make it. :(
Iejah, our ex classmate came..
And Lisz, Hanim, Acu, Zack..
It was more fun when they ate those cupcakes I made for them..
I was so glad they liked it.
Some of them had 2 pieces of cuppies but only the lucky ones got the strawberry flavoured ones because I couldn't identify which is vanilla and which is strawberry. But I knew there were only 5 strawberry flavoured cuppies. So the rest would be vanillas. I made for them 16 cuppies.
One was even fed to the bridegroom by the bride, since they celebrated Abang's birthday after the ceremony. I was proud to see one of my cuppies being quite a highlight! Lol.
Abang took one bite of the cuppy and then Kak Baby, one of Bee's aunts suddenly volunteered to hold the cuppy. Because she actually wanted to taste it. And she did, she even shared with Aunty Ar, Bee's other aunt. Hee.
Kak Baby said it tastes good and she told me to sell it online.
I keep on telling people that we actually never intended to sell them, until some friends ordered for some occasions.
So maybe it is indeed, some kinda small business for us.
My boyfie was there too.
But during the so-called photo session, he was sleeping upstairs at Bee's room.
Lol.
And before he make his move from Melaka, he registered my number for post paid.
He paid the first bill.
He didn't said anything to me until he handed me the new sim card, and yes I'm still using the same number. :)

Overall, I just know that I had so much fun being around my besties!!
The 10 years, 8 years, 4 years, and 5 years of friendship we had that I cherish the most.
I'm just so happy that we still stick to each other until this very second.

No comments: