Sunday, January 25, 2009

xinnianquaile'

Great.
He's brother is getting married in JB tomorrow- the girl's side.
And he'll be coming back either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I miss him already!

I wonder why do we have to have a lover.
Lol.
It's super hard!
Crying eventhough we're not arguing, crying when we're arguing, jealousy, missing each other, getting worried with no specific reason...
Susahhhh kannn..
Then why laaa...
Tak payah lah bercintacintu ni.
Gahhh.

Bored.
Bored.
b.o.r.e.d

Oh yes, by the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Chinese readers and bloggers a
Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fatt Choy, Xin Nian Quai Le..
My aunts won't be around during the first day of new year tomorrow, so I guess we'll have to wait until my mom come home, and we'll go collect angpows together. Can't wait to get rich again. Lol.! Shyearight.

No comments: