Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday.

It's 1.14am. Kinda hard for me to shut my eyes and have a peaceful sleep.
Today, I mean, later on after Subuh prayer, I've been assigned to fetch my uncle,(my dad's cousin, 25yrs old) from Melaka Central.
Yeay, morning person I am today!

Oh yes, there's a some kinda bad thing that I'm gonna have to deal with, and a good thing that happened to me.

The good one; my uncle and aunt got me a new phone.
One that I've been eyeing for, for quite some time.
Alhamdulillah, I consider myself lucky.
And I'm thankful.

The bad one, I guess I'll write about it once I'm done dealing with it.
Let's wait for my next post.
All I can say is, the thing has got me having this sleepless night.
Gahahhahahah.
Alright people, let's glue this eyes of mine.

Goodnight.

No comments: