Monday, January 19, 2009

Rest In Peace.

Received a bad news today.
One of my cousins, Taqi, passed away.
He was stabbed by someone who mistaken him for another friend.
Heard that he wasn't actually been stabbed, but something a lil more tragic that I don't even have the feeling to type it.

How come, men are turning into evils, this days.
Subhanallah.
We have not been so close though.
Met him a few times when there were feasts or other celebrations at my aunt's place.
But still, right at this moment, I'm having images of the time when me and our big family celebrated arwah Taqi's birthday last year during a feast at my aunt's place.
The time when the little ones handed him some cards, and presents, and the way he smiled.
We all sang to him the birthday song..

Well, I'm sure Allah loves him more.

"Semoga roh mu dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang orang yang beriman. Amin.."

No comments: