Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mourning.

A couple of days earlier, our family received a tragic news about one of my cousins that was brutally murdered.
Stabbed to death.
The police are now still investigating and all.
And I wish and I wish, that the murderer will get caught as soon as possible and get punished as he deserved to.
Angers are filling in the blood that's flowing in each of our body.
With prayers, for justice.

For me, I never got the chance to actually bond up with Taqi, a new found cousin.
And God took him away before I got the chance to even talked to him.
But it was a relieve to reminisce the time when me, the other cousins, aunts and uncles celebrated his last birthday in 2008.
I feel sorry for Afnan.
For losing his drum/guitar partner.
A 10 years old boy who has just been told of having a half brother.
But I'm sure he was excited for finally having a brother to jam on music with, since he only have 2 blood elder sisters.
And I know that the whole family is in a grief session, trying to cope with this tragic news.
I know my aunt loved him, eventhough he's just her step son.
And the kids, they were so thrilled for having to know that they actually have an elder brother, eventhough just a half one.
But they were all having fun I know. All 4 of them.
Arwah Taqi, Amnie, Yanie and Afnan.
Afnan must been having the worst time to accept this news.
My God.

Al-Fatihah

4 comments:

Rubina Yunal said...

innalillahiwainnalillahirajiun.

my deepest condolonces and sympathy to you :|

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

Thank you, kakak...

Yohana Tawith said...

deepest condolences and sympathy to you Vee.

what happened to the world now.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

thanks checheng.
yah, tell me about it kan.
crueller i guess.