After all that ever happened in my lifetime, I've learnt that;
1) I shouldn't trust people easily even with good intentions, because they might not have the same intentions as mine.
2) If nobody bought a birthday cake for me, just let it be. At least I have tons of people wished me and showed that they care.
3) When mom and dad couldn't get me things I wanted, I know that I don't have to depend on them anymore and they're training me to be independent as the digits of my age increased.
4) I can't do something that I don't have interest in. For example, my studies. I couldn't study something that others wanted me to. I'll be failing just because I can't study with all my heart.
5) I should follow my own heart, do things that I myself wants to, as long as it doesn't harm myself or people around me.
6) I shouldn't care so much about what others think of me, as that will only bring down my confidence.
7) I shouldn't complain so much when I put on weight, especially to my boyfie. And keep on praising the slim, hot girls that passed by us. Because if I want to, I can be like them. And so I have to work it out myself.
8) I should stop jumping into my own conclusions and hurt the others around me.
9) I shouldn't think so much when mom and dad's being unfair to me or whatever.
10) To be precise, I should be thankful with what I already have, live my life, and if I want more in life, I should work and get what I want, myself!