Sunday, January 18, 2009

Final maybe.

By the way, today I've made a serious decision on something.
Not just that I decide, I actually did it.
Something that I've been doing quite often but always turned back around and keep walking on the same old wrong track.
I do not know where in the heaven that I got this strength, but I guess, enough is enough.
Patience running low,
Lower than it ever had been before.
And I just have to do it.
All I can say is, I'm proud of myself for finally succeeded in standing up for my own rights.
Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

Syazsy said...

pehal ada 2blog ni? chrono tuk apa?

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

ala sebok la. hahaha... mula2 igt nak guna yg tu jgk. isu2 lain la. pastu tiba2 cam ketandusan idea. hahahaha. weh td aku nak comment post ko kn, xleh dowh. pahal azab sgtttt