Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dearest mamzie.




Yeah!
My mom's turning 40 today!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to Mama...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
One thing funny, I texted her and wished her birthday.
And she replied me with this,

Mom: "TQ luv u 2.. know wat?
I tink being 40 rocks!
I can feel it alrdy.. hehe"

And I replied her again,

Vee: " D'uh. U're old, like so old! Start imagining playing with ur own cucu, NENEK!"

Mom: "Wat like so old? Me?"

Vee: "40"

Mom: "It's just a number. Nite.."

Gahahahhahaha. Tah apa apa la mak aku tuh.
But on this special day, I'm gonna say this truthfully, honestly, and right from the deepest core of my heart.
My mom is the most amazing person that I have ever known in my whole lifetime.
From her patience, strength, humbleness.
And I swear that I won't give any way to anyone to hurt her again, anymore.
I promise.

No comments: