Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged by Myra chantek. :)

1. Do you think you're hot?
Err no. :)

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like that picture?
I was wearing fake eyes. Lol. And I love the cushion's color too. :)
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Err. Coudn't really recall, prolly a few months back. Boyfriend's treat. :)
5. The last song you listened to?
Pop Shuvit's Mara Bahaya on X fresh
6. What are you doing now besides this?
Chillin with my seniors, Sani and Kerel at Dawood.
7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
Arya
People I tag:
1.Sis Nina
2.Yohana
3.Iffah
4.Nissie
5.Kerel
8. Who is number 1?
A very nice person to talked to. :)
9. Number 3 is having relationship with?
Err. I think she's still single. Right, cuzzie? Hee
10. Say something about number 5
Biol- hehehehe.. But he's been such a helpful friend to me.
11. How about number 4?
A sweeeeet lady...
12. Who is number 2?
A friend's friend, and now she's my friend. Heheee

1 comment:

Rubina Yunal said...

ye ke very nice? hehe. thanks for tagging. Good timing sbb mmg tgh bored gila ni.

And it's hot :| tak suke sgt this warm december breeze. Berangin tapi panas gila.. ngueh.