Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged by Haneey :)

Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags backs! (well let's get it on..)

Here goes...


1. I'm a sniffer. :) I have a bantal busuk,(which I think I'm not the only one who has it), but it comes with a t-shirt of my bf who passed away 7yrs ago. I sniff the tees more than the pillow.:) So for 7 years, I've been sniffing the same old grey reebok tees.

2. I used to have the thoughts of suicide- it happened so often. Like 3times a week?
3. I blow my nose using some dirty laundry that I could grab near me- it happens mostly in my room, so no worries. I'm only harmful to my own laundry. pft
4. I bite my nails. (Same with Haneey's)
5. I used to light a torch into my eyes as long as I could with my eyes wide opened. I intended to get my eyes damaged and so I could wear glasses.(I still wanna wear them now, but I dont stare into a torch anymore tho.)

6. I take a very long time to get ready, trying and dumping clothes, and will end up tossing the clothes that I didn't picked to wear everywhere.(and end up gettin scolded by mamzie. Teehee)
7. I tend to buy lots of clothes/shoes/accessories- but mostly will stay unworn until it's being dumped in the bin sometimes.
8. I buy clothes, wear it once or never at all. Lost my interest easily, I guess.
9. I talk to myself or to the mirror- every single day.
10. I sleep with oh-so-many-other things on my bed. For example right now, there's the tank top I wore last night, the aircond's remote control, earring, a teddy bear mr boyfie just gave me, dumbells, a Business Maths textbook along with 2 notepads and some separated notes, a story book, my pencil case, my handphone, and a large water bottle.

Sometimes the things get lesser, most of the times it gets more. *grins*


I'm tagging;
Sis Nina
Nissie
Amirah
Fiona

Pen Hilang
Sabrina (the other one. lol)
Sis Lizz
Hani Amiruddin
Linda
Naddy
And sape2 la yang nak buat.

2 comments:

stories.secrets.alibis said...

well hellooo there bitting nail partner. it's good to know we share the same dirty habits. haha

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

gahahaha.. i bet our stomachs are now full of all kinds of germs. lol.. beauuutifulll