Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So-called Resolutions

Well, I see most of the recent posts from others would be regarding the new year that will be appearing.
And I too, would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone, a happy and blessed new year..

Resolutions?
Mine would be alot.
But honestly, even to some people; resolutions can be just talks.
And me, I'm not sure what my resolutions would be.
Gahh..

If I say I just want to graduate, I've been saying it since the last few months. And I'm still not sure if I'm capable to pass my finals.
Lose weight, same thing. I just need strength,- body and mind. Not just some talks.
What I'll do after graduation- _____________________blank__
See?
I'm lost.

Marriage?
Too soooon.
In fact, does it really matters if someone decides to not get married?
Someone like moi.
What if I really dont have the feel or the urge to get married?
I dont want to get married.
Gua tak nak kahwin.
Ada masalah ke?
Hmm..

Ok peeps.
.ttyl.

No comments: