Thursday, December 4, 2008

Movie Madness - The Sequel

I am truuuelyy unsatisfied with my guy friends who claimed that Twilight is a boring movie.
Yah I know everybody has their own opinions, but when it comes to Twilight, and my guy friends, they sucks!
Gahahahha.
Twilight is a veryyy nice moviee, with a verryyyyy hot hero.
(jeng jeng jeng)
Hahahahha...

Robert Pattinson, okay he's hot.
But for me, he looks wayyyy even hotter with that vampire feature, or appearance, look- whatever!
Yah he looks better with the pale white makeup. Gahahahha.
And those red lips.
Ok sabrina, stop it.
Gnite.

2 comments:

Bubbly Sabrina said...

lelaki yg cakap tak best tu sebenarnya diorang jealous!!!!

wahahhahah

i'm glad my bf suka. not that he's gay. no no... he just adores vampires sometimes i realize he talks like one. damn.

EDWARD HOT!!!! MY BF HOT!!!!

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

hahaha!!
kannn!!
mmg mmg, mereka jeles je tuh.. sheeeshhh..
hahah.
tp x best la potong time dorg kiss! hee