Thursday, December 4, 2008

*Grins*

Hey people.
Anyone not satisfied watching Twilight's Edward and Bella's kissing scene??
See I managed to find it in Youtube.
Gahahahhahahahaa..
See how eager I was to watch them kissing.
Call me gatal, perv, miang or whatsoever, the guy's a hottie!
And I wasted my money for a kissing censored scene!!
It was just a kiss!
Gahh!
So okay, Imma share it with you girlssss who's been drooling over Edward Cullen.
Nahhh tengok ni.
Satisfied????!!
Hhahahahahahah...
*evil laugh*



And just in case the 1st one couldnt be played, try this :)


Or this




HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA



Ada lagi kot.
Cari je kat youtube, Twilight Kissing Scene.

LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Puas hati ku ini.

2 comments:

Bubbly Sabrina said...

gila la vee.

hehehhe

thank you!!!

anyway, youtube first tu paling best tapi gelap la pulak. damn.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

tahu xpe la kan!
yang paling best plak boleh gelap. tension je. hahahha..
xpe i'll keep updating myself kt youtube. mana tau nanti ada terang punya. gahahah