Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dis.order

Yes I might need to get my mental checked.
I don't want to go insane, crazy.
Yea logically, no lunatic will admit themselves as one kan.
If kita tangkap orang gila, dia pasti akan jerit, "Aku tak gila! Aku tak gila!"
So, in my situation, sometimes I think I'm turning into a lunatic.
In fact even some people around called me a psycho, gila and all.
Due to my mood swings, unstabled emotions and all.
But to me, all I need is a psychiatrist.
I'm still in a right mind, but just need something or someone to lead me more to the right path.
Some un-expected things happened.
Not just to me, I bet everyone out there must've something hidden beneath their smiles.
Skeleton in their closet.

One thing that I can't deny about myself is- I'm a constant thinker. And there are some advantages and disadvantages to that habit of mine.
But whatever it is, most of the times, it effects my whole mind set!
It even ruined people around me.

I'm only 21, and I really think I need to cut it all out, find the solutions so that it won't get worst.

Usually, things could've turned backwards.
Like now I care so much, and so I'm afraid that one day, I might not care at all. Do u get me?
No?
Lol.
It doesnt matter.
Thanks for reading, though.
:)

2 comments:

Pen Hilang said...

I totally get you babe.. I'm an avid thinker myself. sometimes I wish it would just take a break. We need more therapist here in the country! Btul x?

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

yah seriously. make it, FREE onesss!!! ;p