Monday, December 22, 2008

Chicken not so little

Am I over reacting or I am really freakin out on that damn presentation?
I think this is real.
I am chickening out.
Biggggg time!
My hands are so cold now, yah, even now.
Even when I have like, one more day.
But, that one very day must be running so fast for me.
Me, who's gonna have to present her project in front of, I dont know how many people will be watching me during that day.
God, how scarier can that sounds like kan.

Why oh why am I getting so freaked out with this presentation thingy?
Maybe because it's my final one?
Maybe because, I am indeed, one soul with very lack of self confidence?

Hokayyyy, I'm out!
Signed sealed delivered!

3 comments:

Rubina Yunal said...

I know for a fact that if I say "Calm down", it wouldn't be effective at all.

Been there. Done that.

But I also know for a fact that you'll get through it in one piece and you'll do great :)

Dan ini bukan ayat penyedap hati semata.

Play ur cards well lil sis! try not to freak out so much, focus on the details that makes your final product looks great, and make absolutely NO room for carelessness. Everything is about the details and the concept, because if the lecturers wants to 'pangkah' you, they'll surely look for lackings in those areas. So, fix it if you can. Or hide it. Whichever works.

Good luck!

Rubina Yunal said...

p/s: make your presentation looks pro, super neat and teratur. Prepare ur points in a small card (dont use paper, because if you shiver, it shows so obviously. Cards would work better.. I think.) Practise in front of ur sis or bf or friends if you have the time, and make them ask you questions as though they're the exec of the company buying your product. Do it in front of ur seniors too. They should know what the lecturers would usually ask during the presentation.

Hope this helps!

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

ahaa... that helps quite alot sis! i do appreciate it so much, and will do as uve suggested. tee hee. i'm calmer now. another 9 hrs to go. sheeeesh... Insyaallah, everything will be okay afterall.. Amin..