Tuesday, December 23, 2008

7 hrs to go till DEADline. :)



Hahaha.. Oh look, it's already 2.15am and I'm still up, staring at my 30 seconds ad's storyboard. Simply because, I haven't filled in those scripts, camera angles bla bla. Hahaha. Come laugh with me.

I don't think I wanna sleep tonight lah. I could prolly just stay up, keep on doing last checks on everything. Until, it's 7am, when I will take my shower, put on my white shirt and black slacks and try to look as apropriate as I could. Pft.

Most important of all, I hope by that time, all my courages are back on track and ready to be presented to people. Lol. Right at this second, I am not even sure what I'm feeling. A lil numb maybe. I did some last minutes preparations, and Alhamdulillah, it made me a lil less stressed.

PMS attacks. Plus this, plus that. What else can I say, Alhamdulillah.

Gotta go. Hee. I have to fill in those lines for my storyboards afterall. Oh and mr boyfriend dropped by my place just now and helped me out with some of my last min's preparations. Thanks love.

Gnite ppl.

No comments: