Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wake Up.

Days passes by..
And so many things happened ; slapped me back into reality, again and again.

Talked to a friend.
And I thank him, for trying to guide me so much in life.
And I have to admit that I haven't seen the real life, real world, real PEOPLE.

He was right, when he said I shouldn't keep blaming.
Instead, I should be thankful with what I have, what I had.
And I truly believe, yes again, I know, some people out there are dealing with much harder situations than mine. Dealing with harder parts of life.


- Eventhough I didn't get to go to the college I chose, at least I'm in college. When some people didn't even get to go to school.
- Eventhough I didn't get the freedom I wanted, at least I'm protected, and it shows that my dad cares about me so much.

I got a car when I was 19.
Some people still walk, and some people have been walking for years.

I complained, blamed here and there, at least I got a complete family.
More than complete.
A father, a mother, a sister, uncles, aunties, cousins, gradmothers and aunties and uncles.
When some people are alone, lost their families in catastrophes, and all.

Why the hell am I complaining.

Well, I guess..
I will get a clearer picture of life, as I go thru every and each day of my life.