Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Dyanayo! =)
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday: 21
2. Place you want to travel to: Mecca, Istanbul, LA, Miami, Milan, Italy, Japan, Washington DC, India, Dubai- and other nice places.

3. Your favorite place: Anywhere as long as I got my loved ones together with me.
4. Your favorite food: Mostly everything cheesy. Heh.
5. Your favorite pet: Ehm. None.
6. Favorite color combination: Fuschia, Turqoise, White and Black.
7. Favorite piece of clothing: Long shirts or Tees.(below my butt length) Lol

8. Your all time favorite song: P.Diddy's I'll Be Missing You
9. Favorite TV show: Almost everything aired on E!,(high 5 checheng!), Ugly Betty, Fashion House, Miami Ink, Entourage, Heroes, American Chopper, Desperate Housewives, The Nanny, Cave Of The Golden Rose(long time ago) , etc.
10. First name of your significant other/crush: Mohamad.

11. Which town do you live in: Melaka Town
12. Your screen name/nickname: Vee, Sabrina Vee Zalani, Sab, Ah Vee
13. Your first job: Chanel's part timer in Dimensi KLIA.
14. Your dream job: Can't find the right word for the position. But respected, well known, and blessed.
15. One bad habit that you have: Hm. I've been sniffing my late BF's t-shirt to sleep for almost 7years now. The one who passed away years ago. Heh.
16. Worst fear: IDK.
17: Things you'd like to do before you die: Reach for my dreams and. Repent.

18. The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000: A house.
19. Your husband/wife: Make it FUTURE. =) is one that I wish to stick with, thru thick or thin- for eternity.


People I'm Tagging:Apai, Sish Nina, Nissie, Fiona, Mira, Pen Hilang, Sis Lizz.

2 comments:

Yohana Tawith said...

haha!
*high5!

your bad habit...
menyentuh perasaan.

Rubina Yunal said...

layan channel E! juge ek? Heheh high 5!. Sis suka layan Kimora : Life In The Fab Lane.. and all those fashion dos and donts :D