Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24th Arrival

Exact date and month but not year.
Yes its my birthday today.
Not excited or expecting for gifts.
Its just the same as any other days, everyday.
We all get older every seconds.
But I do have a wish list, doesn't even look like a list- to be exact, as it only contained ONE wish.
And that would be, my days ahead will get better and better as I get maturer.
And that is that.
Not handbags nor car or even a key to freedom.

Twenty one, just a couple of number I got since 11 years ago.
It's all the same.
Like honestly, I am not a person who look so forward to birthdays.
To me, again, it's just like the other days.
People will be wishing, giving things, and then it's over.
So, there's nothing for me to be excited for on my birthday.
HONESTLY.

Btw, thanks to those who wished me. :)
Thanks sayang, for the gifts.
2 boxes, melampau la awak! Lol. I still love you tho, with or without gifts.
No objects or money currency could compete your love which means alot more to me.

Yes I'm getting older, and no I'm not getting married nor engaged yet.
Hahaha.

7 comments:

Yohana Tawith said...

yeahh

that's what i wish for too.
improve myself to be more better me.

well happy 21st birthday vee.
:)

*hugs

Bubbly Sabrina said...

happy birthday vee !!

*smiles*

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

Thanks Checheng and Sabrina number 2.=)

Dj Epoi said...

Salam.
kawan2 meh kita nyanyi sama2

Happy Bithday..to yoooooo
Happy Birthday to yooooooooooo
Happy Birthday to VEE.e.ee..ee.e.e
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

hahah.. thanks ye epoi epoi sayur. hehe

Rubina Yunal said...

Allah selamatkan kamuu.. Allah selamatkan kamuuu.. Allah selamatkan Sabrina Zalani, Allah selamatkan kamuuuuu...

Happy Bday Vee! You're officially a WOMAN now. May Allah bless you with all the greatest things in life - which is life itself.

Love you! And have a blast on ur bday.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

This, is already a blast sis. =)
A WOMEN, how scary is that ey. Lol. Thanks sis, love u loads!