Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Raining Man!!!

The rain never did stopped since morning.
Heavily, drizzles, heavy again, and drizzling again.
Can't even see the windscreen when I was driving just now.
How dangerous!
I speed.
I'm a speed demon, eventho I'm just driving a CLK.
Ehm, I mean, my cute lil Kancil.
Heh.
But I speed as fast as a Kancil can.
How dangerous(again!)
The road was all slippery and she's speeding!
What a psycho!
But it felt so great!
There wasn't so many cars on the road.
It was so clear, and inviting.
Gahahahha.
I remembered once when I was reading some cars magazines, I said to my mom..
"Mama, one day, I'm gonna get myself a go-kart license. And then I want to learn car racing. And I wanna race. Whaddya think?"
Mom said, "I'm okay, just don't get a broken neck.."
Hahahhahahahahahah.
My mom's the coolest!

After I had to study something that I dont really have interest in; Graphics, I kinda got a lil lost when talking or wondering on my future undertakings. Bahahhahahaha..
So I started thinking and talking craps.
But there were a lil bit of serious-ness when I said about wanting to be a car racer. Hee.

Btw.
Today's my 1 Year and 8 Months Anniversary with my Mr Love. Teehee.
I love him more and more each day.
Tibe tibeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Dj Epoi said...

Salam...
Happy aniversaryyyyyyyyyyyy...
Gua doakan agar lu orang dua...Forever & Ever couple...hahhaha
Woit...rajin gila lu update blog..dah tak terkjorrrr nk baca...

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

hahahaha.. sbb laptop sentiasa di sisi. ada je cite, terus post.. hahahha